Last Updated: 7/21/16
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect your Gmail username as well as other information you directly give us on our Game.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Game.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your mobile device. For example, when using our Game, we log how long you spent playing the game, access times, frequency of log-ins to your Account, the Purchases you’ve made and information about your use of and actions in our Game.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- to operate, maintain, and improve the Game, products, and services.
- to process and determine eligibility for contest entries and in-game rewards.
- to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- to deliver more relevant advertisements through the Game by third-party marketers.
- to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
301 E Liberty St #701
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48104